The Henley MBA
To get started, select an element of the MBA below
We are moving in unprecedented times for the global economy. We are all clear on one thing: all markets are affected in some way. At Henley, we are also clear that businesses only survive and thrive in any economic cycle with strong leadership skills and good judgement. Through our top MBA programmes we will develop managers and leaders to make the right choices; right for themselves, right for their organisations and right for the communities in which they exist.
In choosing Henley you will be taking your MBA at a top Business School:
- The world's largest triple accredited provider of MBA programmes
- One of the largest business schools in Europe and the oldest in the UK
- One of the group of top MBA providing business schools to hold triple accredited status from UK, European and US accreditation bodies (AMBA, EQUIS, AACSB)
- A high quality MBA programme on which the average age of members is 39
- Top MBA programmes that are UK, European and world-ranked by the FT and EIU
- A UK Business School with a global alumni network home to 30,000+ members
Henley in the Nordics organises the MBA in the following countries: Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland and offers a flexible way to boost your leadership potential and career profile.